Prices and Information
Our reamping price structure is as follows;
1 Song = $10
3 Songs = $20
5 Songs = $35
1 Album = $60
There is no limit to the duration of each trackthat we reamp. A single song could contain 20 Di’s and that is considered one song. Upon paying for your reamp you’ll be redirected to a final payment confirmation and information page with all the relevant information that’s required to begin your order. All orders are aimed to be completed within 48 hours / 72 hours permitting amount of DI’s.
So, you have paid for your reamping … what’s next?
- Export your dry unprocessed tracks using wave 24bit / 44.1khz.
- Compress / Archive and upload your dry tracks to one of the following recommended file sharing services: WeTransfer / DropBox or Mega.
- Choose an amp that you’ll want your track to be reamped with or if you purchased the album reamping option then provide a choice of three reamps to find a suitable tone. (Example; Krank REV 1 with our custom David Laboga cabinet and an SM57)
- Tone references for us to find a ballpark sound that you’re after – include Youtube videos or specificy high / low gain or anything to help us cater to your needs.
- Tell us if you want your bass reamped through the guitar amp for dual bass mixing.
Bass is also included in our reamping service upon request. The latest trend in mixing metal bass includes dual bass tracking. One track will be the DI and used for the low-end (cutting all mids) whilst the other will be reamped through the primary guitar amplifier and cuts all highs and lows so only the mids / distortion remain. If you want us to do this, then please let us know. A good example of this is here.
Are you ready to let us reamp your track and take your music to the next level? Visit our reamping store page here. For any other questions then feel free to contact us here.